Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Time to Re-Charge.

Everyday we stress the ups and downs of the marketplace. To keep your brand fresh, it's important that you stay in shape physically and mentally. You can't have the visionary of the company coming unglued. For the physical - go for extended walks or join a gym. You'd be amazed at how many great ideas are born in sweat. I find it a great way to start the day.

For my mental health, I paint. I'm a watercolourist. (That's snob for a watercolour painter). Painting is a very personal thing, and I find it a fantastic way to keep my mind on things other than business. I also teach painting to select students. Reading is another great way to stay grounded.

Anything that you can do to distract yourself from the business world will re-charge you. It keeps you positive and frees you from any negative energy, that may be dragging you down. It allows you see the positive around you.

No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.