Thursday, July 29, 2010
Just because you're on vacation and lounging at the beach doesn't mean your brand has to relax too. Here are ten ways you can promote your brand when you're supposed to be relaxing:
1: Build a sand model of your store or office.
2: This one's for the ladies. Get a one piece suit and using an exact-o knife cut out a stencil of your brand logo. Next time you wear a two-piece suit your logo will be in a nice golden brown against your lighter skin.
3. Buy the beach volleyball team playing near-by some drinks and get them to wear your swag.
4. Stock a super-size cooler with free refreshments to share with your beach neighbors. Wear your t-shirt with the logo and website on it.
5. Put a sandwich board on your dog for that walk down the beach.
6. Whistle your companies jingle while you read your beach book.
7. Put that same jingle many times through out your music mix. Be sure that others around you can hear it easily.
8. Park your logoed vehicle next to the washrooms or refreshment stands.
9. Hire a plane to drag your sky advertising back and forth.
10. Be sure the whole family is wearing the corporate colors.
As interesting as these suggestions are, don't blame the writer (me) if your family and loved ones abandon you for another locale down the beach.