Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa Brand!


Another great brand move is acknowledging your customers and advocates at Christmas. Ending the year on  a high note is very motivating while you're moving into a new period. Looking back over the year appreciating those who saw fit to trust you and bring you business. Every year I put together something I think will resonate with this supporting cast of players. For the last several years, I put out a quality calendar of my water-colour paintings ( a serious interest of mine ). They were well received as most never had any idea that I painted.

This year I took my motivating slogan "Lead don't follow." and put it on black mugs and sweatshirts. I will wrap this package up and present them. I didn't want to just put on my logo which would be more or less an ad for me, and instead put a motto that my supporters could definitely live by. Having gone through my process, they 'get' that statement in a big way.

It is not so important what you give, it is the appreciation you show for their support that counts. It makes your brand shine that much more in their eyes. It's all part of the big package. If you're in retail, you can offer customers back a percentage of their yearly purchases. This has the added benefit of drawing them back into your location as a premium customer.

The reaction this effort produces will immediately resonate with you. Nothing feels better than giving back.

No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.