Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Branding Abroad

I'm about to embark on a trip to Tanzania in eastern Africa to facilitate developing a brand for a transportation agency. This is my first trip to this continent. I will be there for several weeks. Preparing for the trip has been the biggest surprise. The medications you must take to protect us North Americans is amazing. My arms are sore from a day of inoculations. Preparing for a business visa is interesting as well.

I'm looking forward to meeting my new clients and moving forward on the project. With their permission I will blog about the progress in my blogging activities. It will be a branding adventure to be sure.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.