Sunday, March 13, 2011

Your Brand Is More Than Face-Deep


Every brand is more than its brand image. We all identify a brand by it's image and logo, but the true power of a brand is in its relationship with its audience. Many entrepreneurs fail to understand the depth of their brand. They only see a brand as its logo. It's amazing the basic damage they're doing by not taking their business activities more seriously.

I had one individual ask me this week… when does a product end and a brand begin? You have a brand from inception. As it grows it develops its brand- good or bad. I am always aware of my brand and I endeavour to stay on target. Every positive effort iI make reflects on it. Every misstep also leaves a mark.

I'm very pleased when ever anyone compliments me on my brand considering the amount of effort I put out. It's a daily effort.

No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.