Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Walking Brand

Recently I stepped it up a bit and had some quality dress shirts embroidered with my logo and slogan - "Lead Don't Follow." For a while now I felt this area a loose end in my own personal brand. I wanted a dress shirt to put forward a more business like appearance rather than the casual appearance of the golf shirt. I wear black pants to complete the desired look.

Immediately, I got the response I desired. When I speak it helps me stand out. It also positions me as the one who has the floor. I've also gotten numerous compliments. My end goal is to become known as the branding guy in black. Now I feel that I am absolutely consistent. It also speaks nicely to my small to medium business audience.

No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.