Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010: The Year Of The Web

Make 2010 the year that you take advantage of the web more to increase your business opportunities. Take the month of January to investigate gateways that you can use to best exploit the net. Some suggestions are to join Linked-in, start a blog, commence building an email database, get on Facebook or twitter. Html marketing and building a resource website.

You've ignored the web too long now. All of your customers are online. You should be there speaking to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Ed Roach said...

A compliment to start the New Year - well I can't do better than that - thanks Anonymous.

I appreciate your comments. I work very hard at providing information that resonates with my readers. You're the first to compare my older posts to my newer ones. I wasn't aware of any distinct difference - you made my go back a little and take a peek.

فروشگاه اینترنتی said...

The blog's information has been quite well-suited to its meaning and meaning..Your blog keeps getting better and better!
https://www.baneh.com
thanks alot

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.