Friday, May 28, 2010

Teaching A Dog New Tricks


I heard a great speaker on SEO (search engine optimization) yesterday during an event I spoke at. My topic was social media marketing. The SEO speaker was Jim Beretta from Communitech. Jim put much of the SEO spin into perspective and cut out all the BS.

After listening to Jim, I got inspired and hit the Kindle store with my iPad in tow. I found a great little book that I have already put to good use. I'm hoping that by the end of June I will see if all I have been learning will bear fruit and see my numbers and ranking surge. The book is called, SEO Made Simple by Michael Fleischner.

If you have an iPad or a kindle, the ebook is 30% less that a hardcopy version. AND you get it instantly.

No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.